I’m planning to have it as a reoccurring feature on this virtual notebook of mine. Many of the products will have or will have had a separate blog post mention, but I want to have this small round up of the stuff that stood out to me in the past few months. So here we go:
* Salcura Antiac Cleanser – lovely cleanser, not only for blemished skin. To use as a second cleanser in the evening or a refreshing morning one. Beautifully smelling, gentle, yet effective. Definitely a Holly Grail.
* Pure Chimp Super Cleanser – another Holly Grail cleanser. Deeply cleansing, gently exfoliating. A little goes a loooong way, so great bang for your buck 😉
* Moa Green Balm – my saviour when my perioral dermatitis flares up. Coconut oil, tea tree oil and yarrow extract do their antibacterial and soothing job perfectly
* Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – helps get rid of the pimples overnight. Total magic! 😉
* TAAJ Dermo-Vedic Soothing Gel – a serum with a consistency of a light lotion rather that a gel. Ultra gentle, yet still hydrating. Doesn’t aggreviate my skin when I have the dermatitis flare up. Beautiful stuff.
* Sophyto Total Protection Serum – a light, watery serum giving me hydration and bringing the ph to the optimum level. Lovely product and a lovely brand.
* Dr Hauschka Lip Care Stick – out of hundreds I’ve tried in my life this is just the best. Nourishes, hydrates and protects my lips. Doesn’t disappear too quickly, but also doesn’t sit on top of my lips as a thick layer like some others. Just awesome.
* Weleda Skin Food – cult product and now I know why. Nourishes my hands when I put it on at night and I don’t have to worry anymore about any dryness during the day. So I’m actually saving on the hand cream that I used to reapply frequently. And it has a great price too and a little goes a long way. ❤
* Matcha Green Tea – one of my best discoveries ever. Had it always with me when going for lectures during academic year. Really saved me when those end of term deadlines where looming. So awesome to know, that I’m not only getting the energy, but many nutrients as well!
* Omega 3 Oil – best cosmetic ever (yes!). My skin and my health have got so much better since taking it. The two times that I run out and didn’t take it for a week or so my skin looked significantly worse. I’m taking 2, even 3 times the suggested daily dose.
I’m going to write more in depth about some of these products. And others 🙂 So stay tuned for that.